Dino Palmieri Salon & Spa is open for all of your beauty needs!!
Your safety is our priority and we are thankful for your support during this time. There are some new policies in place to be aware of.
- To limit exposure, we have temporarily gone CASHLESS. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but please plan accordingly. As for gratuity, you may bring cash separately for your service provider, send money via cash up (i.e Venmo) or gratuity can also be added to your credit card during checkout.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms (all employees will receive a temperature check prior to the start of their shift)
- We ask that if you are feeling sick, please stay home and we will gladly reschedule you for a date you are in good health.
- Guests will be asked to fill out a questionnaire priot to arrival or upon arriving for their appointment.
- Employees and guests are both required to wear face masks at all times while on premise.
- Guests will be able to purchase a disposable, over-the-ear mask for $2. If you are getting a color service, we are not responsible if color gets on your mask.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and call when you arrive for your appointment and our front desk staff will let you know if your service provider is ready. Due to social distancing standards, you will have to wait to be invited in. You may be asked to wait outside the salon. Any late arrivals may need to be rescheduled du to our strict sanitation schedule.
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% normal capacity; we are limited to one guest per service provider.
- Guests are asked to arrive for their appointment alone, unless accompanying a minor or any guest who needs additional assistance.
- We have temporarily removed our waiting area and suspended our beverage service and public use of our restrooms.
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or sanitize them upon entering the salon.
- Please note that some of our locations have temporary new hours of operation.
- Each location has designated hours for seniors and high-risk guests.
- Until futher notice, our return policy has be suspended.
- Until futher notice, guests will incur a small Covid-19 Surcharge on services only.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include high fever, cough and shortness of breath. If you are healthier, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
Thank you so much for your cooperation and support during this time.
We can’t wait to see you… it’s been too long!