Dino Palmieri Salon & Spa continue to monitor the fast-moving developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are temporarily changing our hours of operation effective Sunday, March 15th.
The salons will continue to operate Tuesdays through Saturdays at their normal business hours. However, we will not be open on Sundays and Mondays. If you need to reschedule your appointment during closed hours, please email [email protected]
Dino Palmieri Salons is committed to protecting our employees and clients. We have been taking every precaution with our employees and facilities by adhering to the following safety precautions:
- Sanitizing hands before and after each service.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughing and sneezing with a tissue and discard it in the trash, washing hands immediately after.
- No handshaking or hugging clients until the coronavirus is over. We are not shaking hands as we care about your health and our own.
- Thoroughly wiping down every surface.
- Thorough cleaning of the salon while we are closed.
Things to remember during this time:
- If you have traveled Internationally and have been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with COIVD-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call to cancel or email the about address.
We will continue to monitor our salons, and will notify our clients regarding any changes during this time period.
Dino Palmieri Salon and Spa